for bollymabis

Friday, August 22, 2008

pink dinosaur at night

Yeah now if you let me you won't regret me Shit if you let me you won't forget me And now my Grandmama ain't the only girl callin' me baby I caught the moon today pick it up and throw it away alright With a baby Louis Vuitton under her under arm I like the dirt that's on your knees Take that and rewind it back, Ursher got the voice make ya booty go (clap) Its just a little pinprick you'll feel no more aaahhh but you might feel a little sick I tell you love, sister, its just a kiss away My best friend Leslie said oh she's just being Miley Now wouldn't you, barracuda A baby boy's born in the ghetto Mama liked the roses Dream on Dream it 'til your dream comes true Hit me with your best shot Under the thumb the squirmy dog who's just had her day Yo this is nappy boy radio live My heart is beating like an 8-oh-8 Its gonna be me you and the dance floor I'd love to change the world but I don't know what to do so I'll leave it up to youuu

No comments: