for bollymabis

Thursday, November 6, 2008

YES WE CAN!!!!!


So proud and excited. It feels like we're on the cusp of something huge.

On another note I, too, got the flu shot today. It did not hurt, and I did not freak out, which is weird because when it comes to me and needles, usually I am the first to do so. I don't know what it is that bothers me, but I was thinking --- it's just a tube that is hollowed out. And it pierces your skin. Probably cuts out a teeny-weeny-tiny-whiney little cross section of your flesh. I dunno, but that seems a tad barbaric.

Water is so my best friend right now. I can't get enough. And peeing is my worst enemy. I did some googling (oh google) and I think maybe I have overdosed on Vitamin D. Anxiety, headaches, and extreme thirst are all symptoms. And Vitamin D is not water soluable - thus, it builds up to toxic levels in your fat storages. So I've stopped taking it and will return to merely having a multi-vitamin 4 times a week once I feel better.

Anybody else find it incredibly annoying when someone on your msn changes their status to something you KNOW they want you to comment on, and when you don't they message you REPEATING what is in their status??

I just want to make note of something I think is incredibly amazing: I have been using the exact same locker lock since the 6th grade - that is, since I was 11. 13 years ago. I love you, 31-13-19. And I can't believe that out of all the things I've saved over the years, a 5 dollar lock from junior high has stood the test of time. Master Lock: tough under fire (indeed!).

No comments: