for bollymabis

Friday, November 21, 2008

.mr. lonely.

You know what sucks? The past 2 or 3 days, no one has come on msn when I've been on. Its been sad. I just wait and wait for something to happen and nothing :(.

Anyway so today I saw Twilight. I LOVED it. Thankfully, they kicked ass in adapting it. My heart swelled after it was over and I really want to see it again. Robert Pattinson was super hot.

I can't believe how much its snowed in ON! There are some pictures on the news and I wish it was like that here. Hey! Did you guys hear about that huge meteor? It lit up the sky. It looked like daylight. Insane in the membrane. One guy said and I quote, "It came down from the sky..." Wow. That's profound.

Hm. I have a french project to do this weekend so I'll be working on that this weekend as well as some cards for the hair salon place. Right now in English, we are reading "A Streetcar Named Desire." Its weird. I finished it yesterday and its very strange. "STELLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA..."

Can someone please come on msn this weekend?

No comments: