for bollymabis

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

.i got my life and its the only one.

I feel like I have to dedicate a post to ye. Not because he's a musical genius, not because his lyrics are absolutely insane, not because I'm in love with him. Simply because he is real. One of the few real artists in the music industry today. He doesn't make music for the sake of it or to make money(although I'm sure its an awesome bonus to doing what you love). He does it because he feels passionate about what he does and because of this he can show his true emotions. His new album, 808s, may not be for everyone. But he doesn't make his music for anyone. And I think because of this, he can do whatever he wants and not be "successful" in the business world but instead successful in his personal life, in that he has made himself happy. Isn't that what we all strive to do? Simply make ourselves happy? Don't hate, 'ppreciate.

No comments: