for bollymabis

Friday, December 12, 2008

ACTUALLY, THE HOTTEST GIRL IN HIGH SCHOOL DID NOT KISS YOU IN THOSE JEANS, BECAUSE YOU ARE A SCRUFFY RUFFIAN.

Also, if my kid came up and kissed my brand new white jeans and got chocolate all over, I would not smile. I would be mad. When you wash jeans, they shrink a little. If you JUST fit into them, would you want to wash them right away? Nope. As they say in Arrested Development, Children Should Be Neither Seen Nor Heard. Aww, Buster.

So sometimes when I wake up in the morning, movement flits across my peripheral vision - of course, when I look, whatever was moving is gone. Low blood pressure from just waking up, or gremlins a la 1980-something?

The Compliments Bran Flakes with Raisins have so many raisins. Looking at the picture on the box, I can't help but wonder if that is actually milk in the bowl. It's probably glue.

When I feel heavy metal
And I'm pins and I'm needles
Well I lie and I'm easy
All of the time but Im never sure when I need you
Pleased to meet you

I had no idea those were the lyrics.

And I forgot about Franz Ferdinand, totally. Does anyone else think that guy from MTV Canada is a major douchebag? I can't remember his name. Not Dan Levy. The one all the girls think is hot ... Darren Jones, that's it.

No comments: